Join us for a full day, interactive work-shop designed for those entering or re-entering the gym with fitness and functional movement coach, Donovan Manley and Doctor of Physical Therapy, Kate Cleveland.
Open to all levels and designed for anyone frustrated with their lack of results and time wasted in the gym.
“Create your best body, and maximize your results in less time with less pain and less confusion.”
Course content includes:
- Debunking common training misconceptions
- Breathing: The Foundational Movement
- How to perform a dynamic warm up
- Foam rolling and avoidance of pain
- Nutrition planning strategies for success
- Hands on resistance training with practice and progressions
- A Blueprint for maximizing your time and effort in the gym
- Questions to ask your trainer