Life-Changing, Results-Based Coaching
"Sculpt a lean physique, improve athletic performance, and above all,
FEEL GREAT while achieving your body goals."
I’m Bryndan Moore, curriculum designer for the Eating For Abs coaching services.
My team of professionals and I teach people just like you to achieve their best bodies and superior athletic performance using a proven methods designed to cut through all the confusing diet and training information out there to GET TO WHAT REALLY WORKS!
The best part is that we live by, train by and teach an individualized method that puts our student partners in position to succeed.
What Makes Our 1-on-1 Coaching Program Great?"
- Integration: Optimal programs achieve the integration of training, nutrition and supplementation. When one of these variables is altered, the other variables must accomodate this change. By building these three variables into your program at the same time, we eliminate any weak links in the chain of success. What you end up with is a holistic approach to physical change.
- Individualization: Each program is custom-designed and individually tailored to your needs. Generic programs yield generic and unimpressive results; properly individualized programs yield extraordinary and astounding results. You will be amazed with what we can accomplish without drugs or stimulants.
- Support: Joining our team means focussed support for the duration of our relationship. We use systematic, scientific, objective assessment tools to monitor your progress and ensure your success. These tools allow us to custom design your programs based on YOUR body and YOUR challenges.
- Education: Not only do we tell you what to do, eventually, we tell you why. Some clients stay with us for years because they enjoy leaving their programs up to the experts. Yet others want to learn to do it themselves. To assist these clients, we help them achieve the underlying understanding designed to help maintain the eating and training habits we’ve helped them establish.
“Do you Design Stand Alone Meal Plans?”
We don’t believe in one-off programs for one simple reason: they don’t deliver the results our clients deserve. First, we usually need a month or two to master our client’s unique physiology. This includes resetting sluggish metabolic rates or balancing out postural problems. Without fixing these problems, results are suboptimal. Second, as the body changes, the program must change. If we can’t monitor these changes and adjust the program, our original design becomes obsolete.
“Do you create special programming for
people with different goals?”
Of course we do!
Though we fully customize our approach, we often see 4 common options:
- Fat Loss for Women: We’ve worked with women from all walks of life achieve their goals, from moms dropping 50 pounds to models shaping up for a photo shoot. No matter what you’re looking to do, we can help you do it.
- Fat Loss for Men: For guys who want to get lean, put on muscle, or both. We’ve lived the example on body transformation for men, and we’ll get you in shape faster than you ever thought possible.
- Sport or Activity Specific Coaching: For athletes pursuing sport-specific goals. We’ve worked with athletes at every level, from recreational league, to tactical and first responders, to Olympic gold medalists.
- Custom Coaching: For anyone with special requirements and goals.
“Why Do You Require and 4-Month Minimum?”
We use this time frame because we’ve found it takes about 4 months for clients to realize measurable and substantial progress towards their goal(s).
The 4-month timeframe allows clients to make significant, sustainable progress without jeopardizing their health, or using techniques too extreme to consistently follow for a lifetime.
Our first priority is to build successful long-term relationships with our clients. In fact, virtually all of our clients remain with us for longer than the minimum term of 4 months.
- Body composition and physical alteration appraisals.
- Fat Loss programming
- Game day nutrition
- Individualized nutrition and exercise programming
- Individualized supplement programming
- Injury prevention and recovery
- Mobility and functional movement
- Muscle Gain / Strength programming
- Preparation for tactical training and first responders
- Sport specific training
“Does Coaching at a Distance Work?”
Many of our clients have come to us after long, unsuccessful relationships with personal trainers or coaches, and in a short time with us have seen results that their trainers simply could not produce. Some points to consider:
- You will have access to world-class expertise in the field of human performance and nutrition in the Eating For Abs team. Access to expertise of this caliber in your geographical region is probably limited at best.
- Our coaching program is highly personalized. Because we work from a distance, we can’t just go on “instinct” like many local coaches do. We make you collect objective data, including regular body composition testing, extensive feedback questionnaires and web-based tools to get an exact picture of how you’re doing and how your body works. We’ll get to know you very well — even if you’re halfway around the world from us.
“What Are My Responsibilities as a Client?”
We have five simple rules for you:
- Do what we tell you to do. To be a client, you have to trust us, accept that we’re the experts here, and do exactly what we tell you to do. We’ve successfully helped many of people just like you. If you’re not willing to put us in control, becoming a client will be a frustrating experience and a waste of time for both sides.
- Work hard. Nothing worth achieving is easy, and we don’t make any apologies here: we’re going to make you work hard. If you do, you’ll be stunned at how fast you’ll see results. If we think you’re slacking off, on the other hand, we’ll drop you.
- Commit to at least four months to work together. Anything less is too little to establish a good relationship and see tangible results.
- Fill out our feedback questionnaire every two weeks. Every two weeks, you will have to do body composition testing, which takes about 10 minutes, and fill out our feedback questionnaire, which takes another 10 minutes. This is absolutely critical to your success.
- Send update measurements and photos as directed. To keep you honest and motivated, every month you will have to email us digital photos of yourself documenting your progress. Doing so is easy and we’ll help you get started if you’ve never done it before.
Bottom Line: If you do those things, we will do everything in our power to ensure that you succeed. Clients who follow those five rules have extraordinary success rates. Before you begin, you’ll have to sign a commitment sheet to prove to us that you understand each rule and that you’ll uphold that commitment.
If you don’t, you won’t last long. None of these rules are optional. We only work with committed people, and those who fail to meet these standards are dropped from the program immediately. These are very reasonable requests, and essential if you want great results. If you can’t follow our five basic rules, please do not apply.
“What Do I Receive Through the
1-on-1 Coaching Program?”
- An initial nutrition, lifestyle, health, body composition, and exercise history assessment.
- Weekly scheduled phone consultations with your coach.
- An individualized, ever changing training program each month.
- Individualized results based nutrition programming each month.
- Individualized supplementation program available each month.
- Body composition and physical alteration appraisals.
- Recovery appraisals.
- An education designed to teach you the basics of integrated program design and lifestyle change.
- Progress reports detailing where you started and how far you’ve come.
- Bottom line… RESULTS.
“What is the cost to work with you?”
1-on-1 Coaching fee is currently $450 USD per month. There is a minimum 4-month term, so that’s a four months investment in YOU that ends with you making pointed progress toward your goals, feeling great and having developed the tools to maintain great fitness and health for the rest of your life.
“How Do I Get Started?”
We have a limited number of spots, so you will have to show us that you are committed, coachable and willing to work hard.
Team Credentials & Certifications Include:
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- ACSM Group Fitness Instructor
- AFAA Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Boogie Box Instructor
- CanFit Wellness & Weight-Loss Consultant
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKPT)
- CrossFit Level 1
- Crossfit Gymnastics Level 1
- CSEP Certified Personal Fitness & Lifestyle Advisor
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- EBFA Barefoot Training Specialist
- FitWall Instructor
- Functional Movement Screen Level 2
- Graston Technique Basic Training Certified
- ISSA-Certified Fitness Trainer
- IYCA – High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- IYCA – Youth Fitness Specialist
- Jukari Fit to Flex Instructor
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- MaddDogg Spinning Instructor
- NCCP Swim Coach
- NLSC Aquafit Instructor
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- TRX Certified Instructor
- US Army Master Fitness Trainer
- USA Weightlifting - Club Coach
- Water Safety Swim Instructor
- Yoga Fit – Certified Yoga Instructor