Recipe: E4A Apple Cider Vinaigrette
So you’ve been eating way more veggies. That’s GREAT. Now, we want to make sure that you aren’t making the huge mistake of drowning the good in some lame-o “creamy ranch” concoction.
Head to the store and grab a bottle of apple cider vinegar,and let the experimentation begin.
- 2 tablespoons apple cider (or substitute apple juice)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pour the apple cider and vinegar in a small bowl, add the salt and several generous turns of black pepper, and stir to dissolve the salt. Whisk in the olive oil and use immediately.