So you’ve been eating way more veggies. That’s GREAT. Now, we want to make sure that you aren’t making the huge mistake of drowning the good in some lame-o “creamy ranch” concoction.
Head to the store and grab a bottle of apple cider vinegar,and let the experimentation begin.
- 2 tablespoons apple cider (or substitute apple juice)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pour the apple cider and vinegar in a small bowl, add the salt and several generous turns of black pepper, and stir to dissolve the salt. Whisk in the olive oil and use immediately.