Who SHOULDN’T Drink Alcohol – Coach Be: Daily
We’ve all heard the buzzing that red wine has some helpful properties. Throw in the terms antioxidants and flavonoids and some of you lose your minds and become Olivia Pope without the TV diet.
(Before I go on let me be clear that alcohol consumption stalls fat loss, sometimes for days.)
For some people, the risks of alcohol outweigh the benefits.
Abstain from alcohol if you:
- Have an increased risk of breast cancer
- Are prone to depression or other mental illness
- Have liver disease or GI problems
- Have a personal or family history of addiction
- Take medications that interact with alcohol (ask your pharmacist)